1. Important Notice
Welcome to Durgapurcabservice.com!
By accessing this website, we think you have acceptedthe terms and conditions. Do not continue to use durgapurcabsservice.comif you don’t abide by the rules & regulations mentioned in the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Mainly these two terminologies applied to the Terms and Conditions
- Privacy Statement
2. We may use your personal data
Personal data advocates information retrieved either directly or indirectly for example, name email ID and information regarding the products and services.
We are entitled to find the following data about you.
Contact Details: “Your” refers to you who have logged into the website and have read the terms & conditions of the company. “The Company” refers to “Ourselves” with the following “Parties”, “Party” or “Us” for both client and us.
Correspondence: Regarding these terms to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment help undertakes the process in association with the client in most appropriate manner for conveying the company’s stated services in agreement with the subject and fundamental laws of India. Use of these terms either in singular, plural or capitalize is forbidden under the current law.
Survey responses: Information we use for the surveys is used only for research purposes and occasionally we choose to respond to them.
Details on the user visits: All visits on the site are recorded for further use of the website. Statistics such as traffic, location, weblogs data are used from time to time for different purposes.
What Cookies are used on durgapurcabservice?
1. The cookies we and our stakeholders’uses essentially help us understand the required service you’ve asked for. For example, enabling cookies would mean communication between the browser and our site. During choosing the cookie preferences in the section the message “How can I reject or opt-out of receiving cookies” is also termed as a cookie. You may not be able to operate without the use of the cookies.
2. Analytic cookies help us comprehend the behaviour of users interacting with the site. We make use of analytic cookies to determine the number of people visiting the site to use a set feature. With these cookies, you’ll help us understand to see through the time if you have visited our site once each week for three weeks and that would count to three different users. We would definitely like to check out the number of people coming to our site and how performing these cookies were throughout the week.
3. User cookies are extremely important to conclude overall experience and preferences to know how the user likes to use the site. For example, remembering you when you have visited last time that served the same content or different from now.
4. We promote ourselves over social media using 3rd party cookies on sites like Facebook, Twitter or Google +. For instance, if you want to tweet or like any product or services you like. Please make a note of our third-party cookies section for more details.
5. Interest-based advertising – You’ll come to know about a few adverts product and services when you visit our site. You may want to purchase them. This depicts the monetary benefits gained by the website owners for allowing 3rd party adverts on their website are necessary in order to run a website. It is essentially important for you to understand that adverts look relevant to you. For instance, websites you visit shows matching adverts throughout the site. By having these cookies doesn’t increase the number of adverts you’ll see. For more information on “Third Party Cookies” please see the below section.
How can I exempt out of storing cookies into the web browser?
You can refuse to accept the cookies by not allowing them through your browser. However, if you choose this setting you may not be able to access some area of the site unless you have adjusted your browser setting to refrain cookies, our system will use the cookies as you use our website.
The ‘Help Menu’ of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you about how to get rid of accepting new cookies, and the browser will notify when you’ll receive a new cookie and even provide the option to disable them altogether.
In regard to the information about the cookies from being installed or deleting the external cookies from the hard disk, you can visit the following website by logging in to http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Unless otherwise stated, Durgapur Cabs Service and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on durgapurcabsservice.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from durgapurcabsservice.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from durgapurcabsservice.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from durgapurcabsservice.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from durgapurcabsservice.com
- Redistribute content from durgapurcabsservice.com
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Durgapur Cabs Service does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Durgapur Cabs Service,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Durgapur Cabs Service shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Durgapur Cabs Service reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Durgapur Cabs Service a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Durgapur Cabs Service, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Durgapur Cabs Service. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of Durgapur Cabs Service's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We ensure that the information on this website is correct to our knowledge, we guarantee of its completeness or accuracy; and promises to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.